Techno is set to unveil its latest Camon device dubbed Camon X as part of the Techno Camon lineup.
The Camon X, according to Techno, will come in two variations; a normal version and a Pro version.
The device which has been trending on social media will officially be launched on April 5th.
Although, the specs are not official yet, it is expected to look like the old Camon CM that was launched some months ago.
Some expected specs of the TECNO Camon X and the Camon X Pro:
– OS: Android 8.0 or 8.1 (Oreo) + HiOS 3.3 UI. – Display: 5.99-inch Full-HD+ IPS Display
– Processor Type: Most likely a Helio P23 or a Snapdragon 430
– Graphics Processor Unknown
– Internal Storage: 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage for normal. 4GB/128GB for the Pro
– Back Camera : 12 + 20 MP Dual Rear Camera with Blink Tech, quad-LED flash, interpolated, and 8 MP Dual front Camera with dual LED flash
– Other Features: Fingerprint scanner, Built-in Cooling system, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual SIM and 4G LTE Networks
– Battery: 4000mAh with fast charging (or the usual 3000mAh we’re used to in the Camon line)